Saturday, December 02, 2006

One and a half days till finals start

I slept half the day away trying to let everything set in and recharge. Unfortunately that means I probably wont be able to go to sleep tonight and therefore not tomorrow night either. So tonight I will take a Tylenol pm or some heavy narcotic such as Nyquil (the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, how the hell did I wake up on my kitchen floor after drinking this magic elixir medicine).

I swear to god this is the truth. This is actually what the back of the card says:
Emmanuel Law in a flash Real Property Card number 168
REMEMBERING JOING TENANCY



“To remember this: Keep in mind that “joint" in drug parlance, is a marijuana cigarette.
Mental Picture: Imagine 3 people you know sitting around in a circle passing a “joint” from one to the other. One takes a puff and passes it to another, who in turn does the same thing to the third, and so on. The “joint” passes to the other two, as in joint tenenacy = right of survivorship in the other tenants”


How, exactly did that one slip through?

No comments: