Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Grades coming in

Grades are starting to filter in. One of mine came in today. I know people that have several back already.

Do I wait until after Christmas (or even New Years) or do I check constantly everyday and obsess about it.
I think neither one. I am sure that every time a grade is posted online that I will get half a dozen text messages or phone calls telling me that another grade is in.
Will I have the self control to wait? Or do I dash madly to the nearest computer and log on to check? That is the big question.

If I was a professor, I think I would do all the grading ahead of time and then take the time after that to just relax over Christmas break instead of just doing a little here and a little there.
Hey – whatever gets me a good grade? I don’t really care. I just don’t want to think about it.

But I can’t help my self.

No comments: