Monday, April 09, 2007

Beard

Because in law school you don’t actually have to go to a job and look presentable all the time, I stopped shaving a grew a beard. I was kind of going for a Unibomber look. Not the hooded artist rendering,



but the full “I just got busted making bombs in my shed up in the woods - now I am wearing an orange jumpsuit” Unibomber beard.



Tonight I shaved it off.
But first I shaved it into big Elvis looking sideburns, then a child molesterish looking goatee that looked stupid. Then I shaved it into a sure enough looking molestash with the edges coming way down, then a little bitty mustache, then took it all off.
It is kind of like playing with soap bubbles in the tub when you were a kid. Too bad girls can’t do that. It is fun.
Wait a minute. On second thought, I am kind of glad that girls can’t do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sooo didn't discuss this. That's it--I'm shaving my head and you won't know when until I show up bald. Maybe with a mohawk.